This notebook’s mid-tier HP 17z laptop features make it easy to perform day-to-day home and office computing tasks. In addition, it has some potential for heavier tasks such as professional photo and video editing. However, if you do these tasks often, recommend high-performance laptops. More information about notebook performance can be found in the CPU, GPU, memory, and storage sections below.
The HP17 Laptop is well designed and delivers performance with AMD processors, fast wifi technology, and large amounts of storage. Want a more realistic and satisfying typing posture by lifting hinges and designing enlarged click pads. The design of HP17 includes sustainable materials such as marine plastics and recycled plastics for consumption.
The HP 17z-p100 is a 17.3″ best-selling 2015 laptop praised for its large display, sound quality, acceptable performance, and excellent price/performance. Critics praised the 17.3″ LED backlight and DTS audio for providing a good multimedia experience. 17z-p100 runs a modern AMD quad-core A8-7050 processor with a 6GB DDR.3L memory. The 750GB hard drive offers intermediate storage, and the AMD R5 GPU is not suitable for hard-core games but is perfectly acceptable for casual, demanding games. Critics dislike poor 3.5-hour battery life and say keyboards are cheap and uncomfortable. Overall, the HP 17z-p100 is a laptop that is ideal for consumer media or basic computing.
Why is HP 17z the best Laptop?
When working collaboratively, the touch screen may be better suited for large laptops than small ones, so we look for the best available options.
The HP Laptop-17Z is the most affordable 17-inch touch-screen laptop on the market today, selling for only $349.99 (GBP 265) when writing this article.
Designed primarily for small and medium businesses (so designed in a low profile), this Laptop comes with an AMD Athlon Gold 3150U dual-core processor and AMD Radeon graphics, 8GB memory, and a 17.3″ SVA backlit touch display with a resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.
HP 17z Laptop Design, Size, and Load Analysis
The HP 17z is one of the rare cheap laptops to look at. It’s because it has an attractive look.
Yet despite its good appearance, the HP 17z is made of plastic material, just like its predecessors. As a result, the notebook is easily damaged by plastic.
- In addition, the HP 17z has three different beautiful colors – black, silver, and blue.
- Specifically, the HP 17z comment is based on a variant of silver. So that any of these three colors are appropriate for the Laptop, I guess the silver makes it more stylish.
- Still, on HP’s 17z look, you’ll find a “hp” logo in the center of its lid. The logo with the words “hp” appeared divided into black and silver.
- This sign is often more pronounced in silver than in other color variants. In terms of physical feeling and attractiveness, when your palm passes through the lid of your Laptop, it has a rough texture.
Brief Introduction to HP 17z Laptop
This special model has different colors to choose from soot, silky gold, jet black, and natural silver. An integrated digital keyboard is built into the island’s full-size keyboard. Because the spacing between the keys is ideal, typing is easy and accurate. The stroke of the keyboard is appropriately absorbed to make the typing smoother. Overall, it’s a notebook with a good interior and exterior design. It has a chromium-plated hinge and unique texture.
The boot configuration for the HP 17z laptop includes the following.
- AMD Dual-Core Processor (A9 9420 APU) 3GHz – 3.6GHz burst frequency
- AMD Radeon graphics R5 or 530
- 1 x 8GB memory SDRAM DDR.4 1866
- Hard drive. One TB SATA 5400-rpm
- DVD burner optical drive
HP 17z Upgrade Options
Memory is scalable: Add a second module (4GB or 8GB) to 12GB or 16GB. If you want something faster than the 5400RPM SATA, you can install a solid-state drive (up to 256GB) in an M.2 SSD slot.
Enjoy HP’s 17z premium audio with DTS technology and dual speaker settings when viewing gaming, images, and videos on a sizeable BrightView display.
- Get up to 7 hours of battery life in general tasks and up to 6 hours of running time in video playback using the HD+ panel model. There are many external ports for data transmission, charging, etc. 1 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.1 (Gen 1), 1 HDMI (for connecting to the second monitor), one headphone and microphone jack, and 1 RJ-45.
- It is practically the best higher-end gaming laptop; the HP17z still provides more power and speed than other laptops in the price range.
- Whether you want the model or the Pavilion counterpart, check out the HP 17z coupon and see if there are good deals. HP’s discount is almost always generous, so make sure you use one when placing an order.
Power and performance
Although it is not a power source or a reliable game machine, 17.3″ HP has enough execution for regular users. It features a dual-core i3-8145U processor, an Intel UHD Graphics 620 graphics card, and an 8GB DDR.4-2400 SDRAM. The 1TB 5400 RPM SATA hard drive should provide enough storage for most people, and, of course, you can always use an external hard drive (if you like SSD, please visit our Asustek VivoBook 15 Review). This Laptop connects to a 2.4GHz and 5GHz wifi network. If you design to operate your Laptop more for work rather than games or to browse the internet, you might want to see the best business laptops.
The HP laptop claims to have a battery life of up to 9.5 hours, but unfortunately, this does not always happen. One Amazon user reported that the battery lasted only four hours, which was terrible. However, reports show that the battery can last for a long time, so the battery life seems destined. Inside, the new laptop comes with a 3-cell 41W lithium-ion battery. The device is charged using a 45W AC adapter. Look at our HP 15.6 laptop review and another laptop that offers you nine-hour battery life.
Today’s most mainstream laptops have screen sizes between 13 and 15″, and 17″ levels are becoming less common outside the game machine. You would think that a display of this size requires an equally large and heavy chassis, and in the case of Envy 17, you were right. This Laptop is 0.76×15.7×10.2 inches (HWD) and weighs an astonishing 6.02 pounds. Within a minute of holding the test device, I began to feel the wrist.