How to cancel FuboTV
FuboTV is a subscription service that offers streaming access to over one hundred different channels and live events. It also offers more sports programming than any other service currently offered. But maybe you are holding off on subscribing; maybe you just took advantage of the 7-day free trial and are not willing to pay for the service. The Fubo TV cancellation process is as easy as canceling Netflix, Apple TV, or HBO Max, regardless of the reason. Here is a complete guide to canceling your FuboTV subscription or free trial using various methods.
How to Cancel a FuboTV on Fubo.TV?
Fubo TV can be canceled directly from the Fubo.TV website.
- Go to the fubo—tv website.
- Sign in to your tab employing your username and password or, if that is what you used to sign up, your Facebook, Apple, or Google account.
- Select the profile you have.
- Get on the profile sign in the higher right corner of the page.
- Select My Account.
- It would help if you witnessed a “Subscription and Billing” opportunity on the left side of the page. Click on it.
- To end your subscription, click the “Cancel” option. It will arise either at the canopy or the base of the page.
- A confirmation pop-up may appear. Click on “Complete Cancel” as a substitute for the other opportunity, “Suspend Subscription.”
- Once you have done, select “Cancel My Trial” and confirm “Yes.”
- To prevent your subscription from being reactivated, do not select “continue watching” or “redeem benefits.”
- You may be asked for a reason to cancel your subscription, but you do not need to select one.
- If the procedure is victorious, you will obtain a guaranteed page indicating that your subscription or free trial has been canceled.
- Further, you will obtain an email verification of your cancellation
How can we Cancel Through the Roku website?
If you signed up for FuboTV on Roku, your subscription is managed by your Roku account. There are two ways to cancel your FuboTV subscription:
1. Cancel via Roku Website
- enroll with your username and key
- Access “My Subscriptions”
- Locate FuboTV and click “unsubscribe.”
- Tap on “Yes, I am canceling my association” to verify your cancellation.
When you unsubscribe, you will see an option to “renew” your subscription until the end of the billing period. Again, you will receive email notification of your Fubo unsubscription email.
2. Roku through a Device
- push the “Home” key on your Roku remote control
- Use your remote to reach the FuboTV channel.
- Press the “Start” button on your Roku remote to open the channel options menu.
- Select “Manage Subscriptions”
- Select “Cancel Subscription”
- Then, select “Cancel Subscription” a second time to finalize the cancellation
- Select “Done” to complete the cancellation
Confirm your unsubscription on the navigation page or by email. Confirm on the navigation page or by email.
How can we Cancel a FuboTV Subscription on Apple TV?
If you purchased a FuboTV subscription using your Apple account, you could also cancel your subscription on Apple TV.
- Push the Home key on the Apple TV remote control.
- Swipe down on the remote to get to the “Settings” menu.
- Select “Users and Accounts” and then select the specific account at the top of the screen.
- There should be a “Subscribe” button. Clicking this will bring up your subscription settings.
- Click Manage Subscriptions.
- Locate FuboTV and click on it. Again, if you cannot find it in this part, you probably have not purchased a subscription using your Apple account.
- If you find it, you will see a “Cancel Subscription” option at the bottom.
- Authenticate that you wish to cancel your FuboTV subscription.
- A confirmation screen will appear on your Apple TV, informing you that your FuboTV subscription has been canceled.
How can we Cancel a FuboTV on iOS Devices
Here is what you need to do.
- On your iOS machine, go to “Settings.”
- At the peak of the Settings screen, hit your Apple ID (name and icon)
- Select “Subscriptions”
- Select “FuboTV”
- Then select “Cancel Subscription”
- Select “Confirm.”
When you confirm the cancellation, you will see a confirmation prompt pop.
How can we Cancel a FuboTV Subscription on Android
If you have an Android machine, you can cancel FuboTV from your web browser or the Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Play Store application.
- Ensure you are logged in with the account you used to make the purchase. First, open the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google accounts, make sure you are logged in with the correct account.
- Get on the Subscriptions tab to witness all your subscriptions.
- Pick FuboTV from the roll and hit Cancel Subscription.
One of the ironclad rules of streaming is that even the best service is not for everyone. FuboTV is easy to cancel. For supplementary information, please see the details above. However, unlike most cable companies we list, it is easy to do so. You don’t have to run the test to conclude your subscription.
Read also, Not Registered on Network: Here is how to fix it on Android