How to use smudge sticks phasmophobia
Cleaning near ghosts is often one of the goals presented during work, and doing it properly is often a good way to get some extra cash. Once your goal is shown on the track’s whiteboard, remember to bring your Stick and lighter along to achieve it.
For those who don’t usually play horror games, Phasmophobia may be an intimidating game. In this game, you will investigate ghosts in various buildings with less lighting, so you need to be calm and well prepared. Fortunately, Phasmophobia has plenty of equipment to handle any paranormal phenomena that players may encounter.
How to use smudge sticks phasmophobia
- First of all, bring a smudge stick and a lighter, and let’s go all prepared. Add both the smudge stick and the writer to your inventory if you are one. Hold the Stick and press the secondary action button (F button by default) to light the fire. If you are with a teammate, ask them to hold the Stick and press the Lighter (the right mouse button).
- With the reticle pointing at the smug Stick, press the secondary action to fire it. You may hold to try considerable times because it can be a little daunting – you know that the smudge stick starts smoking, and it works. Lighting a cigarette is easy, but it uses a precious inventory space. A candle can be lit in a pinch to light the smudge stick.
- You need a stick and a writer to use Smudge Sticks with Phasmophobia. Please pick up the lighter, set it on fire, and put it in one of the item slots. Hold the Smudge Stick in your character’s hand and use the secondary button (F by default) to light the Smudge Stick in your hand.
- You can also place the Smudge Stick on the ground and use a lighter to light it. Then put the lighter into inventory and pick up the Stick. Both methods can temporarily remove ghosts.
- Also, keep in mind that the smudge stick can only be used once and cannot be re-ignited once burned out. I don’t know the exact time to use it, but it seems to last only a short time until it burns out.
- Galactic Civilizations IV is the most civilized product in the series, including many new faces. The Mimotte Brotherhood may be cute, but you will be overwhelmed by the number. Meanwhile, Festoon Hunt wants a galactic feast, and the navigator is here to lead the exploration of the new era. Other new civilizations, including the evil Drenggin and the stoic Arsenal Republic. Furthermore, there are two factions in the Earthlings.
- The Smudge Stick essentially cleans up the area temporarily, preventing the Ghost from entering the hunting phase. Using a smudge stick in a haunted room is as effective as possible, so it will quickly burn out, so be sure to find it before you light it. Once you decide where to use it, turn on the switch using the tips above and wear it in the room or throw it on the floor.
- If the smoke spreads and clears up, it will be used up. The track’s monitor may activate the Ghost, but it is temporarily safe because the Ghost is no longer able to participate in the hunt. Most ghosts are cleaned for 90 seconds, while the spirits are quieted for 180 seconds. However, if the hunt has already begun, it cannot be completely stopped and will save time. Lighting a fire or using a scratch stick while hunting, the Ghost stops for about 6 seconds (90 seconds for Ghost), so you can gain time to escape.
A new age of war
- The new Cinematic Battle Viewer provides real-time views of the Space War, while the Campaign-level command set allows you to launch missiles and repair damage before you contact enemies.
- All this is being mobilized to create a more attractive strategic layer that can either corner enemy squadrons in the dark of space or commands a glorious invasion within enemy territory. Conquering a large core world still requires unlocking certain technologies, but conquering a small colony is relatively short and requires sufficient tactics and planning.
How to Light a Smudge Stick
- To use the Smudge Stick in Phasmophobia, you must purchase and equip a Smudge Stick and Lighter before heading to the investigation. While playing the game, you can burn the Smudge Stick by simply installing the Lighter, turning on the power, installing the Smudge Stick, and pressing the “F” key. Since a cigarette will only go out for a certain period, you should use it as soon as possible.
- The best way to use it in Phasmophobia is when the Ghost is nearby or when it takes time to find clues. By keeping the ghosting off, users can install the device in a place without being disturbed. It is also useful to save time to escape from aggressive ghosts, and you can hide from the ghosts.
How do Smudge Sticks affect Phasmophobia?
- Equip the Lighter
- Turn on the Writer
- Smudge Sticks (Smudge Stick)
- Press the secondary button to help light Smudge Stick. You can bundle keys yourself, but the default is F.
- This is a single user. There is another way to light Smudge Sticks in Phasmophobia. The procedure is as follows.
- Place the Stick on the ground.
- Turn on a writer
- Use a lighter.
- Pick up Smudge Sticks from the ground.
- Instead of a lighter, you can try it out with a fire can.
Running alone is not enough to embark on an adventure to trace ghosts. We must prepare the necessary tools to get rid of the terrible creatures. With PHASMOPHOBIA, there are many tools you can use to hunt ghosts. And the Masking Stick can be your savior whenever you run.
Unlike other gaming tools like the Cross, the Phasmophobia Smugstick is also used when ghosts are close to them and are about to enter the hunt phase.
Read also, iMac Pro i7 4K: All You Need to Know!